Family FunTastic Weekend and My Summer Essentials


Happy almost summer! I am so happy warm weather is here. Pool fun, barbecues, even more reasons to celebrate everyday.

This weekend I celebrated family time with 5 full days of sailing, swimming, reading and relaxing with my husband, daughter and in- laws. My father-in-law is a volunteer firefighter and on Memorial Day my two-year-old enjoyed watching him drive a fire truck in their Memorial Day Parade. It was a nice way to honor the memory of true heroes.

My favorite weekend moments are being with my family. We have a small, blow up bounce house in the back yard and it provides hours of jumping fun and laughter. Its one of the items on my summer essential list below!

Here are a few things that I love during the summer that I want to share with you!

Kid friendly sunscreen that's great for adults too
Bug repellent
essential fold up bag from patagonia
Snacks- carrot chips, blueberries, watermelon, yogurt smoothies
Thank you notes
Portable, inflatable bounce house
Kid's clothing with UVA/UVB protection
Bubbles
Sunflowers all summer- these are great gifts and brighten up your own home.