New Year's Party Style

Do you ever find yourself in search of the perfect dress or blouse to wear? Well, I want to share my new discovery for "instant party style" compliments of designer Rickie Freeman for Teri Jon.

From day...


to night...







Her versatile styles are fashionable, functional, affordable, and most of all comfortable! I had the great pleasure to wear these fun and festive looks for my WNBC LXTV segment during the Rockefeller Tree lighting ( a personal dream come true, so thank you LXTV team), the Inside Edition segment on holiday office parties, the Better TV episode on cost saving tips for home entertaining and the Riva Events' produced bash on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange for the Founders Club. Thank you Ms. Freeman for helping me look and feel so fabulous from day to night!