36 Seconds of the ‘Wonder Woman’ Pilot

I feel very luck to have a ton of "Wonder Women" in my life. My friends and family are full of amazing females who inspire me daily.

And, Wonder Woman will always hold a special place in my heart. Back in the 1990's, just out of college and fresh off the train from Alabama to NYC, I lived with a fabulous actress and once went with her on a “Wonder Woman” open casting. I had no acting resume, no photo, no story... so I invented a few key parts I knew my talents would allow me to reenact if asked; such as…street urchin. My Diana Prince reading was a hit and shockingly I received a call back. Maybe the movie/TV show part was not for me, but it was such a wonderful, fun experience. It gave me such confidence that I could do anything if I really wanted. Even now, on good days I really do feel like “Wonder Woman”. I dedicate this to all the other “Wonder Woman” moms out there!

Here is this year's attempt at a Wonder Woman TV series by David E. Kelley (married to another fabulous, inspiring mom, Michelle Pfeiffer).



36 Seconds of the ‘Wonder Woman’ Pilot

ps MAC Cosmetics also has a line of Wonder Woman make up. I especially like the lipsticks and lip glass!