Practice What You Preach...






There is a saying my friend Jen has "If you clean your side of the street others will be inspired to follow." So today I practiced what I preach. I enjoyed a full day of living in the present. My 5-year-old and I stayed home together. We watched a PBS cartoon where they made smoothies, so we made our own from strawberries. I waited patiently while she cut up our berries. Then we placed them in the freezer and about a half hour later we blended them. Then she got creative and added blueberries and almond milk along with some other fun items from our fridge. She then made out invitations for our neighbors to come to our "restaurant" and try our delicious treat. The love in my heart from today sings out that I am on the right path. I hope I can inspire you to enjoy your own present moment! Please share with me if you do!