Celebrate Getting Your Groove On!

Living in the present can be such a challenging thing! Sometimes I find music helps. I am such a big fan of the lyrics and a few songs are really resonating with me now. Next time I will find more women artists to add to this dance mix. Send me some of your favorites too!

Girl let me love youAnd I will love you,Until you learn to love yourselfGirl let me let love youAnd all your troubleDon’t be afraid, girl let me helpGirl let me love youAnd I will love you,Until you learn to love yourself... Ne-Yo "Let Me Love You"


And then we go back
This is them moment 
Tonight is the night
We'll fight till it's over 
So we put our hands up like the ceiling can't hold us
Like the ceiling can't hold us...Macklemore and Ryan Lewis "Can't Hold Us"


Tonight I will love, love you tonight
Give me everything tonight
For all we know we might not get tomorrow. 

Let's do it tonight...Pitbull featuring Ne-Yo  "Give Me Tonight"

Let me know if you add them to YOUR celebrate you playlist!

ps Thank you to my amazing friend Dina who gave me this awesome photo you see! It was a birthday card that will now live forever!