MY GREAT GATHERINGS Holiday Drink and Receipes


Yesterday I had the pleasure of hosting an event at My Great Gatherings. This is an amazing entertaining store with a location in Annapolis, MD. We had such a great time I wanted to share all of our holiday tips with you including my favorite holiday cocktail and my "Leftover Makeover" ideas for what to do with your delicious holiday food after the celebration ends.

My friend Elayne Duke, a fabulous NYC mixologist, created a special cocktail that we enjoyed. Its a fantastic drink made with clear ingredients that won't stain the rugs or carpet. And, an amazing catering company called the "THE MAIN INGREDIENT" helped me create all of the "Leftover" recipes below. I hope you enjoy for your upcoming celebrations


White Frost


1.5 oz Ciroc Vodka

1/2 oz Cantonne Ginger Liqueur (you could use Ginger Brandy also)

1/2 oz Fresh Lime Juice

1 oz White Cranberry Juice

1/2 oz Simple Syrup

Served chilled in a sugar rimmed martini glass

Garnish with Cranberries floating on top

Cathy's "Leftover Makeover"
compliments of the The Main Ingredient Caterer.

Mini turkey, cranberry, green leaf lettuce sandwiches served on a mini potato roll

Mini honey baked ham sandwiches served with honey mustard on The Main Ingredient's famous Pumpkin Rolls

Small baked Fingerling potato's stuffed with sour cream and chives

Sweet potato croquet's topped with a cinnamon and sugar dipping sauce

Artichoke and Spinach Frittata