Three easy, affordable, ideas for your holiday table

Below are three fun and inexpensive table ideas for your holiday entertaining.

Table one:
Here I have a simple, white plate on a sparkly gold place mat. I've rolled my napkin and wrapped it with raffia and cinnamon sticks, which smell amazing! For my name card I've taken a snow flake stencil and spray painted it gold to keep with the burgundy, brown and gold color scheme.







Table two:
The "oh wow" factor for this table is that my place card is on a pine cone. Use natural elements for your decor and save money!


Table three:
I've used a burgundy or red place mat or table runner. I have a bowl of pine cones and a beautiful apothecary jar filled with holiday ornaments. The place card is an old Christmas tag on a brown "pope folded" napkin with a few dried leaves.