Thank you David Monn for introducing me to the JOYFUL REVOLUTION

Last night I attended the most amazing event in NYC, The Joyful Heart Revolution Gala. Thank you to David Monn, Lifestyle Authority, for including me in the joy. I was inspired by the stories of abused women who have been helped by the Joyful Heart Foundation, founded by Mariska Hargitay. The evening honored Dick Wolf, creator of Law & Order; a show that investigates crimes of abuse, shedding light on a serious problem that affects one out of every four women. As the economy spirals down, the domestic violence cases increase. The event was hosted by Debra Messing and Chris Meloni. There was a special performance by Lupe Fiasco, Paula Fuga, and Sheryl Crow. I am grateful for my new awareness of a huge problem in our society and the people who are trying to solve it. It is exciting to discover a charity dedicated to helping all victims of abuse, especially women and children, to heal their spirit. I hope you now will join me in the Joyful Revolution-to learn more click here.

A lot of amazing folks donated their time and products for the event including event designer David Monn and his team, led by Lisa Archambault. Below are a few photos from the evening.