Keep it SIMPLE this New Year

If you are like me and try to squeeze every last drop of time out of the day then let me give you one more thing to make life easier in this new year. When I entertain I pre-batch my cocktails. I try to make them earlier in the day or the evening before my parties, but that's not my secret. My secret is Stirrings Simple Syrup. I discovered it at Fairway this holiday season, and WOW, is it awesome. Sure, simple syrup is just sugar and water, but the time it takes for me to make it on the stove adds up. I also squeeze my limes with a citrus press. My fresh pomegranate Margarita's are now even better, because they take less time to make.

1 1/2 oz Tequila
2oz Pomegranate liquor
1/2oz Grand Marnier
2-4 limes for fresh squeezed lime juice
1 1/2oz simple syrup


My tip for this New Year is to keep it simple in every area of your life!



Cheers and Happy New Year!



Send me your "MOM" time saving tips for me to share on LXTV's Mommy Mondays segment!